Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Still fighting!

I am still here in intensive care, unfortunately having now contracted a bug, but remain positive and determined to win this battle, firstly against the pneumonia and the infection, and then back onto the fight against the tumours.
I’ve said this before, but I must say again, the hospital staff here in Clinica Benidorm,  are incredible in their professionalism, enthusiasm and care.   With this team of doctors, nurses,  administration staff, interpreters  and health workers I will beat these setbacks and eventually the Cancer.
Once again, thanks to all those wonderful people who have sent me so many upbeat messages.
Stay safe.
Bob 

8 comments:

  1. Come on Dad! You can do it! You can beat this! I love you XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beat me to enough scoops over many happy years on the road, so you can definitely beat this. Keep on yomping Bob! Fondest regards, Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad,

    Written you a tonne of poems and thought 'f' the clichés, choose life.

    I'm holding your hand every second and pulling you out of this madness so we can go back to you pulling me out of mine.

    I believe in you. Everyone does.

    Come on tough guy. Get the job done.

    I love you.

    X X X X X X X X X X X X X

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, Mr O'Flaherty, if you are reading this, same goes to you.

    Get the job done. You can do it. All our love to you and Beki x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Bob, get those bugs whipped and carry on fighting. We send all our love and best wishes - Rog and Shan xxxx (loving the blog. would never have believed you'd have one. you must be getting soft in your old age....xx)

    ReplyDelete
  6. O'Flaherty, McGowan. True legends and both greatly cherished. Sending big postive vibes from a next generation apprentice. Very fondest regards, Colin " Animal" Adamson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fight harder or I'm going to hit someone and then you'll have to get off your arse and bail me out of jail.

    ReplyDelete